Froize COVID-19 measures
AS WE MOVE THROUGH THE GOVERNMENTS FOUR STAGES OF RECOVERY, WE DO NEED TO CONSIDER WHAT PROCEDURES WE WILL HAVE IN PLACE FOR THE SAFETY AND WELLBEING OF EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH FROIZE ACTIVITIES.
Things of course, can change – as we know from events in 2020!
I have asked for guidance from East Suffolk Council’s Environmental Health Department… They, as expected, cannot be specific at this time because no one knows yet how the next few months will pan out. These guidelines of ours, will be updated as we see fit.
The vaccine is our guiding light in returning to a form of the normality we sort of took for granted pre covid. The results so far are more than encouraging…. But we must not be complacent, and these are our safety measures in place at present – they are subject to change of course.
- Social distancing measures will be in accordance with the government rulings at the time.
- As will any ruling on facemasks.
- Entrance and exits will be clearly marked if social distancing is still applicable.
- If necessary, then a ‘one way’ system will operate.
- Hand sanitiser will be generally available, and we recommend always using it on arrival and on departure… in fact… often!
- We would prefer you to have been vaccinated against the virus please. (Obviously when it is your turn and you have been invited to have it!)
- We will keep a record (Name and phone number) of everyone attending any Froize activity That’s: Froize Restaurant, Folk at the Froize and Froize Uncovered.
- Please be respectful towards my staff and everyone else here at Froize – keep sensible distance – wash your hands often – use the sanitiser stations – be respectful…
- If you have any symptoms related to Covid or have recently had a positive Covid test – then you must stay away.