A test product only
Click to see a typical Folk at the Froize Menu
Two courses - Main course served between 6pm and 6.30pm. Puddings served during the interval.
- The ‘Suffolk’ Beef Burger
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Aubergine, Spinach and Sweet Potato Curry
- Katsu Chicken Curry!
- Slow cooked Beef with bacon, mushrooms, and Guinness
All served with basmati rice apart from the burger, which is served with chips and all the trimmings.
- Our very tipsy! Sherry Trifle
- Panna Cotta with Raspberries
- Sticky-Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- Sunken Chocolate Pudding with Chocolate Sauce
- Mango sorbet
We try and cater for a variety of dietary requirements by offering a choice to include vegan, vegetarian, coeliac and lactose intolerant types – Oh! and carnivores too!
All our food is served on & with re-cyclable or compostable plates/cutlery.